Saturday, March 27, 2010

Master Bedroom: Days 3,4,5 and 6; Sneak Peek for Next Week!

Wow.  I thought I had at least posted Wednesday!  Time flies when you have a fussy baby.  Well...not really, but it does pass.

I am very glad this week is over.  My bedroom isn't finished, but it looks so much better!  Here's the breakdown:

Day 3: Began decluttering the pile residing on the dresser
Day 4: Finished dresser, found odds and ends including a car title, various earrings, and my husband's lost scriptures. (Yes, it was really that bad.)
Day 5: Put stuff I didn't know what to do with yet into a couple of boxes already containing that variety of stuff, moved those and a humidifier that we have to take back to the store under the crib.  It's out of the way now, and the floor is clear.  Well...except for the dirty laundry, I need to fold some to empty a basket. I also need to get back to the awesome laundry system I had last year.  It's posted here somewhere.
Day 6: Worked on the bookshelf.  It's one of those short, small ones, but it has accumulated a lot of stuff, and not many books. The top looks pretty good now.

What a difference six days make!  My room, though still needing another week at least, doesn't look like a tornado hit it.  I actually feel like I can relax in there now.  Ahhhhhh.

Next week: the Living Room.  Dun dun dun....

4 comments:

mindyluwho said...

Go Rebecca! I'm so impressed!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

So proud of you, hun! Doing the same thing around here and boy does it feel good!

Anonymous said...

The tops of bookshelves are a natural magnet for all things not book related. ;)

Anonymous said...

The tops of bookshelves are a natural magnet for all things not book related. ;)