Monday, March 22, 2010

Master Bedroom: Day 1

Well, I took the plunge.  Our room is such a wreck, everything on the floor everywhere!  The 15 minutes were spent picking up dirty clothes, throwing away trash, and tossing the shoes into the closet.  I didn't even touch the boxes filled with things under the crib and the bed.

Those clothes are now mostly in the wash.  Yay!

Princess threw some of her dirty clothes in the hamper.  The boys mostly played catch-up from the weekend for their 15 minutes, but their room is ready to get cleaned further tomorrow. 

I'm happy to have gotten some things accomplished, especially since I could hardly put Bean down at all today.

I like it that he's snuggly when he's not feeling well, poor little guy.

I hope to see a major difference in my bedroom tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Again with the weird on the same page thing - the master bedroom is my next project! Neil's going on an overnight trip with Emma and I'm going to try to surprise him when he gets back tomorrow night.

Congrats on your progress!

mindyluwho said...

I've been busy helping my son finish up the paperwork for his Eagle project, so life has been hectic...BUT last night I read your email to me asking what I had done for my 15 minutes and I thought Oh,crap! (I hate that word, but that's what came out) I still need to do it! So at 10:45 last night I hung up and folded and put away all the clothes that have been piling up on my dresser because I'm too lazy to do it when I take them off. 15 minutes well spent and I felt much better when I went to bed.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the bedroom. My nemesis of old. I swear, my bed will never be made properly and my shoe basket shall always be overflowing. ;)